I am a UCF Game Design student.
This project was for DIG 4720 (Casual Game Production)
made in Unity
Unreel Fishing is an intense two player action fishing game. The goal is to catch the most fish in 90 seconds. Once a fish is caught you must bring it back to your boat. If you bring it to the other boat, the other player gets the points.
There are 4 levels
- Pond: A nice simple level to acquaint the player to the game.
- Ice Lake: Introduces ice blocks that hurts your, or your opponents, score.
- Cave: An electric eel is introduced that will hurt you score the longer it takes you to catch it.
- Dance Party: Glitch turned level, why not?
- Player 1 Movement: W,A,S,D
- Player 2 Movement: Up,Down,Left,Right arrow keys
Download the zip file.
For Windows users download "UF_Windows_v1.0.zip " then run the .exe file.
For Mac users download "UF_Mac_v1.0.app.zip" then run the .app file.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.